Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Weekend Boys!

This weekend I had the privilege of photographing two boys that have just turned 6 months. Usually, I don't post two blog entries at once, but don't want the moms to wait to see some super cute images of their guys.

This first little guy is ready to take the modeling world by storm! I couldn't believe how many people stopped to coo and talk to this little one as we were shooting. He just drew crowds practically! He has this sweet, magnetic kind of personality -- and he just melted my heart as we would be walking and he would look over to check that I was keeping up and coming along and give me that little smile like we were in on something together!





melt my heart...


1 comment:

Ximena said...

Sheri,
Thank you sooo much... We had a great time taking pictures with our little one and it was alot of fun! We love the pictures you post on the sneak peek and can't wait to see them all.
Again, thank you and looking forward for our 2nd session!