Monday, June 28, 2010

Oh Baby!

So excited little J has arrived! We had S and J's maternity session in the spring (dad plays a sax - got super cool shots!!). They came to me and when they arrived they warned me that this little guy had been up all night and we were probably in for a rough ride to photograph his newborn session. WELL.... they must have tired him out, because he went right to sleep and hardly woke up! Whenever he stirred, I would pick him up and hum and rock and he would just fall right back to sleep.

Truly this little guy is as sweet as his parents - which is saying a lot, because they really are so gracious and sweet and I've loved getting to spend time with them and get to know them a little. Congratulations on such a beautiful baby!




this might be one of my all-time favorite newborn images - it's just so simple and peaceful and nothing but this sweet little one



1 comment:

CDS said...

I love the picture on the scale. So sweet!