Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Muffin Alert!

Yesterday it threatened to rain all afternoon. I was sure my afternoon session would be postponed - but it was so meant to be. Meant because I needed a recharge of giggles and fun!! As I left my house (dry - but dark clouds) I drove into a massive rainstorm and even called the mom to say I was on my way, but sure I would arrive just to have to reschedule - but about 5 blocks from their home, it cleared up and ended up being BEAUTIFUL!! and dry! And am I glad!!

I arrived with a full arsenal (c'mon - 3 boys within 5 years - I was thinking I would need the big guns!!), but these three were the most polite, life-loving guys I have had the pleasure of being around. Total muffins!! Thanks, J, for asking me to photograph your beautiful family!! You're raising the sweetest boys!






No comments: