Friday, June 11, 2010

Ode to World Cup Start!!

Today is a HUGE day in our house - it is the start of World Cup!!! Plans have been made to watch the 7:30 (am!!) game, 10:00 and 2:30 tomorrow. I will, officially, lose all ability to speak with my husband with any chance of a response. So here is my tribute photo to World Cup!!! Hope everyone that loves soccer enjoys the games! May your team win (unless they are playing against Germany - or the US!!)






oh yeah! D is on his way to being a podiatrist and so we had to make sure to get a foot image - if you've seen, I LOVE to photograph feet (with shoes, without shoes -- love rainboots, bare feet, high heels!!) - just love the images that turn out - they always seem to show such personality!! So, wouldn't be complete without this one....

2 comments:

Ra-call-dee... said...

They look so good!! Thank you so much! We love them and we LOVED working with you!

Sharon said...

LOVE THEM!! They are so cute! I love the soccer ball picture!