Wednesday, June 16, 2010

mr. giggles and the gang

Loved getting to photograph these three! This first image is one of my favorites of the day, but it actually was probably the only quiet moment of our session!! We actually ran and played and giggled the entire time - oh yeah, and hugged, squeezed and kissed!!

These siblings are awesome together. And they don't have their roles confused at all!!! Like my oldest, sweet G is responsible and always caring for the younger two boys - she is definitely the second mom! (and speaking of moms - wow! you were great, T!! I love when a mom knows the best way for me to get amazing and fun images of their child relaxed and playing is when the parent stands back out of sight and lets me just do my thing!)





i love this! i said kiss her, but i think he heard "squish her"!!!



No comments: