Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Photographer's Dream

Getting to photograph G is a bit like turning a 5 year old loose at the candy store! She's gorgeous, beyond easy, sweet as can be - AND she does her own hair and makeup!! I loved getting to do this session and I hope I'm showing G's range as well. She is the triple threat - she can act, sing and dance - all while having the most caring and kind disposition. Love this girl (and her mum - who is equally as talented and sweet)!







Here's the real G ... I think you can just feel her sweet soul in this photo... relaxed, easy going and willing to try anything. When this girl gets out into the world, I'll be excited to say "I knew her when ..."  THANK YOU, G & mum, for an amazing afternoon together! 



Creative.... did I mention creative?? This was G's eye spotting this place! Love how it turned out!





 

No comments: