Monday, November 30, 2020

Super Model Easy

I love getting to photograph this family... all I do is show up and they look gorgeous, they are beyond easy in front of the camera - they make me feel like a superstar... it's all around easy! But here's the stuff that goes beyond the flat image and I hope I capture it ... I love that this is 3 strong women (ok - two are quickly on their way to womanhood!) that have drive and compassion. They are always so sweet to be around. And what is always the thing that squeezes at my heart and almost catches me by surprise - the dad is this soft soul that so obviously loves these three. He's quiet about it, but it pulls at my heartstrings. It's the way he looks at them and you can just feel it. Thanks, C Family, I always love getting to spend time with you all.













 

No comments: