Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Bullseye! Loved this Senior Session

So I don't know a lot about archery - but I do know that I adore this family and I was beyond excited to be asked to take K's senior photos. I think they were kind of lucky the sun went down and we HAD to quit, because I could have photographed them forever! 

I love making sessions custom to whatever senior I'm photographing , being able to have a way to look back and remember this most incredible year.  It's clear that K is not only handsome, but has a lot of fun with his family, is a serious archer - and so many other talents and places that I didn't include in this post. Whatever college he chooses will be lucky to have him!






I couldn't help but include this... it's one of my favorite and I think sums these two up perfectly!
















No comments: