Thursday, November 19, 2020

Beautiful girls on a beautiful morning

 I love it when life sends you the reminder that all things happen for a reason. There has been so much rain the past week, so it was looking pretty iffy that we were going to be able to make an afternoon shoot work. I was bummed - I love the afternoon light, the location we were going to is a place I've photographed at a lot in the afternoon - I knew the light. But afternoons have been tricky - so we switched it to the morning. WOW!! Couldn't have worked out better or more beautiful! Thanks to the K family for being so willing to be flexible! Such a gorgeous family - and these two beauties!  AND love love love that we did super dressy in an urban/downtown area - SO cool!!


These two are so gorgeous! So sweet with each other!













1 comment:

Katie said...

These. photos are fabulous!