Monday, December 7, 2020

Leave your shoes at the front door...

Absolutely love this family! And anyone that encourages me to take those "little shots" and then actually builds on that... well, that just steals my heart and makes my creative soul so happy! Really all of the women in this family way outdo me when it comes to creative ability, so it always feels a little like a "playdate" getting to photograph them. Had so much fun with the M family ... there is a sweetness that's just lovely and makes you want to sit on the front porch and just hang with them.

 

So I took a picture of the cute sign they have posted because it was too cute not to and they got excited and came up with the idea for the shoes by the door... love this!



Here are these talented women and their beautifulness...


...and then this happened and I want to laugh every time I look at this photo!!




Anyone who knows this beautiful woman knows that this compassion and kindness and quiet beautiful soul radiates from everything she does...it's what I love about her and this image... I think you can see all of that here in her eyes






No comments: