Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Warning! ...it's going to get mushy

 So I love getting to photograph families that are also friends - there is a kind of magic that happens when people are relaxed in front of the camera. I think it's that the true beauty and light really isn't from the outside shell we live in, but what we carry inside of us. I'll warn you - I'm going to post way too many photos in this post and I'm going to say WAY too much, I'm sure! But I wish every session could be like this. When the inside beauty is so apparent in front of the lens and I'm able to capture it in the image. It really is when people look just SO beautiful and natural. It's like magic... and we really just hung out and played... and they laughed and loved on each other... and they let me play behind the camera and capture their family. You can feel the love they share and all the laughter. This is what I hope every family session shows, because these times pass so quickly and if 2020 has taught us anything, it is that it is the time we spend together, the love we share and all the simple times that are the most important.














No comments: