Thursday, December 3, 2020

Such a cool Senior Session!

Coolest session ever!  This session was equal parts super chill and fun. It helps that F has an interest in photography, so that made it this really cool collaboration of trying places and angles that I don't always get to do. And this guy is just so put together, great conversation and I'm excited to hear about where his journey takes him next.  And I LOVE the shots with his parents - I could have posted a ton of those! Heartstring pullers!! I think they were kind of lucky I had another shoot to get to... I could have hung out with them all afternoon and found more locations together with F.













2 comments:

The Schmidt’s said...

Amazing photos done by an amazing photographer! Thanks so much for all of your talent - it truly shows in these photos that will last a lifetime! - Tim, Lisa & Felix

Sheri Mazariegos Photography said...

I loved getting to photograph Felix (and you all!) loved Felix’s collaboration and had such a blast with him! Thank you for asking me to photograph!