Thursday, January 19, 2012

Welcome to the World, Little Ones!! New Baby Blog Fest... When it Rains it Pours!

Get ready.... I'm just going to do a whole blog blitz of newborns! Not sure what was in the water 9 months ago, but all my waiting moms seemed to be ready all within a 5 day window!! LOVED getting to see these families and their new ones. Welcome and Congratulations to each of these very special families!


Sweet Sibling love! These little guy is going to be so well taken care of!! This has to be my favorite sibling newborn session to date... we just had so much fun and this family is so calm and relaxed. I loved getting to hang out in the front yard and it felt like I was home in NY sitting with my old neighborhood friends. (and really?? this family had the coolest names EVER!! as if someone writing a movie had chosen the names!!)

No comments: