Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Man of the Hour and his Crew

What a special way to start the New Year. I LOVED this shoot!! I say it often, but it bears repeating -- there is no greater energy than a big family shoot. BUT you get a big family shoot with all of this testosterone going -- and the razzing and joking just goes to another level of fun completely! These guys were great! We shot only the guys and all around their father/grandfather - loved that they did this!

((I realized as I left it reminded me of when I was growing up -- my father was one of four boys and two of his brothers had four boys. Every summer, my mom would pack me up and send me over to my cousins. I spent 2-3 weeks with my aunt and uncle and their four boys in the mountains in Oregon (they were all forest firefighters). I was the youngest by 5 years... you can only imagine the fun and laughing and RAZZING at the dinner table each night!! IT WAS A BLAST!!! This felt a little like home being around these guys and watching what amazing memories they must be making together.))

Hope you enjoy these, P Family! You were a blast to work with -- and so willing to work with jumping in and out of cars to avoid the rain!





The Crew




No comments: