Monday, January 2, 2012

Sweet Surprises and New Life

This was amazing... look a few posts down and you'll see that I literally JUST photographed their maternity session. The timing couldn't have been more perfect! But I'm starting to wonder if that's just sort of the karma of these two. I've never had a newborn shoot go more smoothly. This little guy was WIDE AWAKE when I arrived and within a few minutes he fell into the sweetest and deepest slumber and we had an incredible time photographing his first portraits. The parents are beyond beautiful and more in love with this little guy. It was so touching... you could just see how amazed and in awe of their new little boy they both were. I hope I was able to capture even a quarter of that emotion and beauty. Welcome little guy - I think you will be so loved and welcomed. May all your life be so wonderful!




he smiled so often...


No comments: