Monday, January 2, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things... Happy NEW Year!!

truly I am blessed -- blessed by the friends and family I have, blessed by the fact that I get to do something I love for my job. I'm excited to see what this New Year brings and I'm grateful for how many incredible people I get to meet and interact with. Thank you to everyone for an unbelievable year and for letting me be a part of capturing both your families and moments in your lives. It is such an honor to get to know so many amazing people and have gotten to make such incredible friends -- all while having a supportive and loving family. Happy New Year to you all!! May this year bring only happiness and joy our way.

And for those of you that know I love quotes... here is one to start us off with:


"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"


Below I've done a bit of a blog blitz, making a list of a few of my favorite things...

No comments: