Monday, January 2, 2012

Big Family Fun

I love getting to photograph big families!! I start to really look forward to this time of year around the holidays because people always book the multi-family sessions because of all the family traveling into town and the opportunity of catching everyone together. There is this fun energy of grown up siblings getting together -- the razzing that never seems to stop even when you are a parent and have become this responsible adult. But now it's always a little bit of a sweet ribbing and razzing. I think it makes me look forward to when my own children will grow up and come home with their own families -- things may change a little, but some pieces will always remain that comfortable bond forged by years of growing up together as a family.

This family was great! Happy New Year!








No comments: