Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Mommy & Me

I absolutely loved this session - not just because these two are so easy in front of a camera, or because A did the flower crowns herself and they are stunningly beautiful! (I am envious of this skill - although I love flowers and try to always have a fresh vase in the house - I have no flower arranging skills at all! Once when I was part of the altar guild at our church I was asked to give up on flower duty and stick to silver polishing!! Yes - that bad!) - I loved this session because one of my favorite things in life is being a mom. I loved the finger painting, the moments sitting in the grass and dreaming or talking about what the cloud shapes looked like. I loved it all - every moment. So what I really love is taking this very fleeting time and capturing it so that we remember how small they were, and how lucky we are to have the time with these little people that we are given charge of for such a short time. I hope all the moms out there have a wonderful Mother's Day this year - I know it's been tough and this year has been such a challenge. But I also keep hearing how the silver lining of it is the time we get to spend with those we love, and especially our children. This time goes so fast! Cherish it! Cheers to you all!











No comments: