Friday, April 16, 2021

Girls rule the world!

 Impressive is not a word I throw out lightly with this young woman - she is just finishing up her first year in high school and you already know that she's one to watch. She has those rare leadership qualities in someone her age - focus, direction, ability in so many arenas. She aspires to be like Kamala Harris - strong and with a desire to make a difference in the world - a trailblazer. Her writing and speaking abilities are already in place. I know it sounds a bit like I'm gushing, but I walk away from her having that same impression I did of listening to Amanda Gorman after she delivered her inaugural poem "The Hill We Climb". Blown away by how much she is already aiming for at such a young age. Keep going, Sweet Girl! You can change the world!






















No comments: