Monday, April 5, 2021

A beautiful girl, her car and a red dress...this senior session couldn't have been any more of a photographer's dream!

 Warning: Epic blog post from this senior session. I really couldn't narrow it down - I had the most amazing session with this girl. To begin with, she's beyond easy in front of the camera and then she brought her red dress from homecoming and I could have photographed her all afternoon! I love getting to be a part of photographing someone for their senior year photos - it's that time in life that's so momentous. You're one foot in high school and one foot out ready to take on the world! It's so rewarding getting to work with these seniors and getting to tell the story of who they are right now. College brings about so much change and if you don't document it, some of who you are and what you think is so important can almost get forgotten as you grow into your college self. It's such an incredible time full of memories. I can't wait to see what A does in her next adventure through life - she's such a sweetheart! Seriously - how could I help posting any less?!?





















No comments: