Tuesday, January 4, 2011

timeless

Does anybody remember the book "don't sweat the small stuff?" I loved that book, and would read a few pages every evening - trying to memorize how to be calm in a storm, how to focus on the important stuff and forget all the rest. This family always gives me the feeling that they've conquered and embodied the practice of not sweating the small stuff! They seem so calm and really give off such a sweet peace about them!

I was so excited to hear they were in from Spain and pregnant with their next little guy! I was even more thrilled when they made time for a photo session! I'm not sure why or how, but my sessions with them just seem to bring about magic and a timeless quality to the images. Congratulations, H Family!! I truly look forward to seeing you the next visit this side of the ocean and meeting your new family member!








No comments: