Monday, January 3, 2011

Winter in Miami

i'm hoping you can't tell that this family was withstanding teeth chattering, bigger than life goosebumps, and a wind that was cutting straight through to the bone!! It was seriously the COLDEST day in Miami history!! When I got out of my car to start this session, the temperature gauge read 54 degrees!!! IN MIAMI!!!

These guys were great!! It's so much fun to get to meet the families that come together to have their photo sessions - I really love seeing all the ribbing and laughing, and generally just the having a great time together that being with family brings!

I'll be posting a few more sneak peeks this evening... so excited to see what 2011 will bring! Happy New Year!



sweet grandma time!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures you are an awesome photographer, I can't wait to see the rest. I am ready to buy some. You have a great eye. WOW.