Monday, January 17, 2011

my future son-in-law!!

alright, nobody panic, they're 5!! But seriously my 5 year old came home from her pre-k class at the beginning of this year and announced that she was going to marry J - the little one in this image below. Who wouldn't have a crush on this little guy - his eyes are enough to melt any 5 yr old girl (and my guess is he'll be on the track to collecting hearts as he grows!) Both of these boys have those sweet faces - with a little bit of the twinkle in the eyes that make you want to giggle a little.

I had a blast on this session and this family was awesome - and really, I wouldn't mind them as in-laws! Thanks, guys, you were great!!




and what a cute family they are!! Love this family shot of them




truly, I live for these shots... love how sweet these boys are together and there's nothing better than capturing those moments when they're having fun



No comments: