Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Meet the Fabulous-Wonderful Mrs. P and family!

I feel like I'm doing a little of "who's who" in my 5 yr old's life! Meet one of her absolutely amazing, fabulous, wonderful teachers. My little one has been at the same school for 4 years and was lucky enough to have the same teacher for her 2nd and 3rd years at the school. I thought we were in trouble when she had to move on (for a five year old, she's pretty loyal and doesn't really love change - she really thought the sun rose and the moon set because of her teacher! She was so loving and incredible with my little one) The first month was a little rough - and I think she gave the new teachers a run for their money. But I was thrilled she got this amazing teacher and her partner - they are absolutely the sweetest.

I loved getting to meet and photograph her family! (although her first name kept causing me major chest pain - I was raised to know that every teacher's first name is Mrs!!) Thanks, Mrs. P, for asking me to capture your family! and thanks even more for continuing to make S feel like a rockstar at school.




No comments: