Wednesday, November 10, 2010

unbelievably easy... thanks L Family!

I can't even begin to say how much fun I had with this family and how easy they were! Narrowing it down to blog just a few was ridiculous - there are way too many incredible images! We really had a blast and the kids were so willing to play and run and JUMP!! LOVED this session!





truly, I must have said "ok - got it!" 3 times before these two pulled away from each other!! must be love!




I'm in love with these two - they always just seem so happy! You know those people that when you see them - they just make you want to almost giggle? This little guy is like that - he always has that smile like he just heard the funniest joke and he's about to let you in on it! His eyes twinkle and he radiates happiness! well, the two of them sitting there so cute - but I wanted them to be connected, so I said "c'mon, hug each other! wrap your arms around yourselves!" so he did EXACTLY what I said!!! I was laughing so hard, a couple of my images were complete blur - so here's the story of his sister explaining what he was SUPPOSE to do!! lol! (did I say I loved this session??)

1 comment:

MAXINE SCHULTZ said...

what great pictures- of course i am prejudice
however great photography- loved every moment
grandma maxine & papa joel