Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful ...so many blessings in my life

I am most grateful for all the amazing people that pass through my life - whether they stay for awhile and become dear friends or just pass through and leave a little touch of sweetness that has enriched my life... I am thankful for them all. I do gush often - it's true - but I'm sincerely so amazed and grateful for getting to meet so many incredible families, couples, people - and then getting to do what I truly love in capturing moments and times in our lives that would otherwise pass and be forgotten. I am blessed.

Thank you - and Happy Thanksgiving to all!


this is a blog marathon the next few days and starting here! LOVED this family! What an absolute blast they were! I always feel so comfortable with these families of six - feels a little like home and love the energy that is created with this size of family. These kids were just as nice as could be - sweet,sweet!







1 comment: