Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Horseplay

So the night before this session I get the text that says "baby has a fever, not sure about our morning session". I was prepared for having to reschedule - but the morning comes and the baby seems fine...so, off we go to our session on SERIOUSLY a Miami cold winter day!! I mean, it was cold for here! I really was anticipating a session filled with crying (both me and the baby!!) - but we had so much fun! and the kids were really easy and lovely! What a sweet family!




in the family questionnaire that I sent out, they answered that one of the things they loved to do was horseplay! LOVE these images! Don't get me wrong - dad left with footprints on his back for sure - but the boys were having a ball!





after session, mom whisked the baby straight to the pediatrician. does this look like the face of a child with a double ear infection??!!

No comments: