Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy happy Birthday!

I can't believe how many of my little guys are turning one this month! It has been filled with sweet birthday sessions - complete with cakes and balloons! It is that busy, crazy time of year and I'm having so much fun getting to see so many of the amazing families I've been fortunate to meet in this past couple of years. Filled with holiday sessions and first birthdays and new little ones...I'm going to blog a couple of sessions in a row.


I can't believe we are completing a year with this first sweet family! It has been such a privilege to get to follow along during the first year of J' s life and see how he has changed and grown! He has knock-out beautiful eyes and his parents are wonderful! At the end of this first bday session - we had had a wonderful time - they surprised me and gifted me with the little red wagon that we had so much fun with!! THANK YOU, R and J!! it was so generous and I've loved getting to spend the last year with you on this journey of J's first year!






No comments: