Thursday, July 22, 2010

More Love!

Usually, I meet or know my wedding clients before we meet at their engagement session, but J and A are coming down from the Boston area (I'm shooting their wedding in October). So, the first time I met them was when we were meeting for their session. The moment J stepped out of the car, I could tell there would be this fun and easy connection - she is a doll! A seems much more reserved (maybe it's the hard-working Harvard reserve - I know my own son was just up for tours and he felt right at home!!) - but actually, I think he's just a true sweethearted gentleman - and these two truly seem to be the ying and yang for each other. What a cute couple!!



this is one of my favorite shots of the day.....maybe from an artistic/tech point it isn't the most unique, but I love when you capture that moment when someone lets go and forgets there is a camera.....just makes me laugh looking at their expressions!! Yep, J, we certainly got more than one smile out of A in the afternoon!! Don't they have the best smiles??



No comments: