Monday, July 12, 2010

love (go ducks!!!)

Why is it that no matter how long you've been gone from where you grew up and went to school, it still always feels like home??! When K called and booked me for her engagement session and we got to talking, I was so excited to find out that both her and J went to the University of Oregon - my hometown and where both of my parents graduated from!! I'm sure my kids grew tired of hearing me talk about this couple and how excited I was to get to photograph someone from HOME (never mind that I haven't lived in Oregon for over 24 years!! gulp! btw - doesn't that make me sound old?!!?) J even played football for U of O! I don't think I would have been more excited to have photographed Brad Pitt.......alright, maybe that's going a little too far!!

Congrats, J and K!! Loved getting to meet you and photograph your engagement session!





No comments: