Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Beach Villa

So here we are at the shoot and I always have a crazy amount of fun with this family.

I was talking with someone today, saying how photographing a family or person ends up being such an intimate experience. Usually, I'm spending about an hour to two hours with a family during the session and then I have them up on my screen during editing for at least another couple of hours. Somehow, I often end up feeling a lot of love and tenderness towards these families that trust me to capture images that I hope they will treasure for a lifetime.

This family is one of those families that started out as clients and have become dear friends....and everytime I'm with them I always feel I leave just a little better off having been around them and the sweetness they treat each other with - and the love they share. (plus, they always let me do the silly-crazy things that creates images that make me giggle with joy everytime I see them)




always about the love and fun with these guys...

No comments: