Thursday, July 1, 2010

Birthday Surprise

I got a call about a month ago from J, who wanted to surprise her husband for his 40th bday - he was getting a surprise party and the gift of a session with his family. (I photographed them for their holiday cards last fall and we had A BLAST!!!!) I agreed to meet J and the kids early one morning in a local park to take these images and create a storyboard for her to give D on his birthday. It was so much fun - we decorated a big box and had them whoop it up while I took the photos - it turned out so cute that I absolutely had to share this before posting the images from their session earlier this evening.

(we were going to have the session the next day, but I think someone might have enjoyed their surprise celebration a little much:)!!



No comments: