Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm thankful for..........

I am most thankful for my own, wonderful family...but as a quick second I'm really thankful for all of the families I get to know and meet...... and, well, yes! fall in love with! I really feel so blessed to meet these amazing families and get to be a part of documenting moments in their lives. I was so excited when C called to say she wanted a session on their boat - it's my favorite thing to catch families just being themselves and doing what they love - being with this family on their boat reminded me of being a kid and going camping and hanging out with my family. You can tell they really just enjoy being together -- it's a cool and relaxing vibe to be with these parents and their triplets (yes, triplets and calm parents!!)

So without further ado, I introduce you to the three B kids and their amazing parents...







No comments: