Monday, November 30, 2009

Double Take.....

I can't believe how much my little guys have grown up!! They aren't actually mine - they belong to the really nice couple you see with them - but I feel like I've been such a part of their lives. I started photographing them when they were just itty bitty new. I haven't seen them for about 6 months now and when they got out of the car I couldn't believe my eyes - they are BOYS now!! Sweet, wonderful, laugh-out-loud-and-a lot boys. Oh! and FAST! They were so quick! So great to see them.

I want to take a moment to say how much I appreciate when these families invite me into their lives to capture such precious moments in their lives. I love getting to see the how everyone's lives are growing and the changes in the kids. I've gotten to meet some really wonderful, new families this year and I've gotten to catch up with other families and people that I've really grown to love and feel so connected with. THANK YOU to all my amazing clients:)! I really am so blessed by you all.





No comments: