Monday, November 9, 2009

Another one in the K family to love!!

In the past couple of years I have gotten to know and love the K family. Little by little, shoot by shoot, I have gotten to meet and photograph the parents, the great-aunt, the brother's kids that came down from NY, the in-laws.......you get the idea! Anyway, I really love everytime I get to see them and spend time with them. You know how there are those people that their sense of humor and love for each other just fills you up? That's how this family is for me - so it's no surprise that I really had a great time with the other brother and his family! I really had a blast being with them Saturday!

This is actually an engagement session that we were fortunate enough to have his kids for! I'll be shooting their wedding in January. It only made sense to photograph their engagement session at the place they'll be getting married......can you guess where? Fury animals, loud birds, tropical oasis......not the zoo!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your new photos! The ones of the family playing in the ocean are great! They look like they are really having fun. I also like the last ones of the couple. They ALL have a fun, comfortable feeling! Adorable kids!
Mom