Monday, November 30, 2009

Into the Forest......

I had such an incredible time with this family! First of all, family sessions with cousins is always something I love to book - there is often such a sweet connection between cousins and this family was no exception. Second, everyone in this family was super easy to work with - we really just played and had a lot of fun!! But not so lastly, this is where my own family photo session (our first "formal" portrait) took place over 10 years ago! I love this park and there are always so many wonderful spots to play in.....I wish I could blog all of this session - so many images I love!!






I'm still giggling when I look at this image......a lot of men need to kind of ease into the whole family photo session and you can tell they would rather be ANYWHERE else but in front of my lens! Not J - he was so good at taking direction and being so good in front of the lens I almost felt I needed to yell "cut!" so that he could come out of form and relax!! Thanks, J and M - this was a blast! (it really does look like love!)

1 comment:

CDS said...

that skirt is adorable!! cute family!