Friday, October 11, 2013

Tom Cruise..... watch out!



ok, so really??  Not only does he have stunningly blue eyes, the thickest hair I've ever seen on a 7 month old, but he WEARS these glasses whenever he goes out!!  I think it's so his mom doesn't get stopped every two minutes for someone to gasp and comment on how adorable, handsome and engaging this little guy is - which happened to us while waiting the TWO minutes for the valet to bring my car!!  He's not only got those beyond good looks, he is full of the sweetest and most funny personality -- and did I mention he does crunches already??

Wish we could add audio to photos -- that top image is him with his newest face to catch your attention -- but it comes with a huffing that made me giggle and want to be a videographer just so I could bottle that cute little face and sound!

I love this photo below - just such a sweet moment 



No comments: