Friday, October 25, 2013

Big Family, Big Fun!!

I loved meeting this family -- they were so sweet! Working on getting their gallery out, it's ridiculous how many incredible images we captured this beautiful afternoon.   It's always so much fun to get everyone together and then watch all the fun that happens with everyone razzing each other... these are some of my favorite sessions -- and that this family is so gorgeous just added to how much fun this was!:)  (and a special thanks to M - I've loved getting to know you and have totally fallen in love with you and your girls!!)



seriously?!?  how gorgeous is this family?!!  The girls above with their dad and these four!





after this many years together - I can't tell you how in awe I was to turn around when no one was looking and find these two holding hands and whispering together -- it was a moment I wish I could have bottled and took with me for whenever I was wanting a feel good moment!

No comments: