Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Sensational Six

THANK YOU!!!  these guys are so good to be around -- they are one of my "chicken soup for the soul" families and every time I'm with them it's always a blast!  I know I'm going to be giggling my way through the editing - I barely could get through deciding what to put on the blog without stopping to catch my breath between fits of laughter!:)  We dodged rain, cars, people.... and ended up with the coolest session -- I love how their personalities just shine through these images!


LOVE these image of the kids... they all are so sweet and so different, and they really just seemed so comfortable that it was like shooting my own family



i LOVE you guys!!!


you know this is what he's REALLY thinking!!:)

Kudos for the image design - my sweet girl in the turquoise came up with this idea!!

No comments: