Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Big Faker

I know the parents were worried that this blog post would be titled Mr Serious - but really, I'm calling it the Big Faker - because that's what this little guy is!! When the family and I met up yesterday afternoon, this little guy had been snoozing and woke up as serious as could be. We tried everything to lighten him up without success!! We got adorable and fun images - but not a smile or giggle in sight!! Of course, on my way home I get a text from mom with the little guy laughing and giggling in the back seat (of course talking about how much fun he had at the park:!!! lol)

(actually, we got a few little smiles - he's as cute as can be!)




love the grip he has on dad!!




1 comment:

Jessica Paspallis said...

I absolutely LOVE them, Sheri!!! You are a phenomenal photographer and have such amazing talent! Thanks again for capturing our little angels sweet (and serious) moments!