Sunday, March 27, 2011

saved by facebook!!

last week I took a much needed mini-vacation to the Bahamas with the kids and posted to FB that I was flying out. within a couple of hours I got a frantic message from this beautiful couple that I am honored to be photographing for their July wedding. when we confirmed the date for our session we confirmed for Thursday, the 24th. Poor Z had skimmed over the confirmation of date (she's in dental school in NY and I'm sure getting about 4 hours of sleep a night and up to her teeth in studying - sorry, had to use the pun:!!! -) the only week she would be home before their wedding was the week of spring break THE 17th of March!!!!
we frantically exchanged emails and squeezed in this amazing engagement session 5 hours after I flew in from the Bahamas Sunday morning. Wish I would have had the entire afternoon to play - Z put together amazing outfits, they were stunningly beautiful together and this session just rocked!! Thanks Z and G!! I can't wait until your wedding!!




No comments: