Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bluedog Boys

I knew the session was going to go smoothly when this family of 3 handsome boys showed up and all three shook my hand and called me Miss!! They definitely get the award for 3 of the most polite boys I've photographed. Mr. Handsome in the middle is another Bluedog School of Acting student... and he's funny and sweet and so engaging! The oldest son isn't actually into this whole acting/modeling thing, but somehow got roped into jumping into the pictures (and although football is his love, wouldn't you guess he could be in the acting world as well??) the little one....well....he's just a muffin!! he was making me giggle the whole session!

thanks, guys, for a great morning with you all! I know you have a choice of many amazing photographers and I truly appreciate you asking me to photograph these three handsome young men!




No comments: