Tuesday, April 26, 2011

William & Kate have nothing on these two!

I love getting to photograph weddings! Truly, there isn't a thing about them that I don't love - the flowers, the little moments that happen that we capture, the dress, the excitement and anticipation. I know it may be totally corny to admit... I often find myself with a knot in my throat as the bride comes down the aisle to meet the groom or the dance with the bride and her father:) I just love it all!! It truly is an honor to be able to capture the story of the day.

J and J - they take the cake!! They are both the sweetest people and together, in love, will make an amazing couple. I found myself wishing for them a happiness and peace and life of love together like I can't explain. Getting to know the two of them over this past year has been an absolute joy - thanks, J and J!






this is one of my favs .... it hits the mark for the hopeless romantic I am

No comments: