Monday, May 10, 2010

three little bears....or beautiful girls actually!

Where do I even begin? Over the weekend I got to meet and photograph this amazing, cool, calm, funny, fun family - that just happens to be blessed with the most beautiful three little girls you have ever seen! First of all, the parents really are all those things I said (so excited to get to be a part of capturing these little ones and their parents!) and then take one look at these precious beauties with the creamiest skin and bluest eyes - BUT THEN I walked into their ultra white home with the coolest babies room! It might be true to say I was gushing this much Saturday afternoon as well!! I mean, really, this is like a photographer's idea of Disneyworld!

Here is a snippet from this little mini session to capture these beauties at 4 months - can't wait for what we have planned when they are sitting!

Hope everyone had a most wonderful Mother's Day!






I think we wore them out...



2 comments:

CDS said...

How cute are they?!

Jonathan Piccolo said...

omg, so cute!
The three-across pic is adorable!