Monday, May 17, 2010

Predicting a flood of calls to 911 in Miami Beach!!

I have been looking forward to this session for the past 3 months!!! This super cute family is one of my Bellies to Babies clients that came to me when this beauty was 3 months old. After we met for our first session, mom and I started coming up with this idea to incorporate dad's career (i don't have to tell you...the images tell it all), the red tutu, and their cute little one. I love these! The really sweet thing is, Dad is thinking his little girl is going to think this is the dorkiest thing when she is in her teenage years. I predict EVERY single one of her friends is going to be angling for an invitation to have dinner at her house!!

This was great fun, guys! Can't wait until our 1 year birthday cake and balloons session!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!I want to see more!!!! this was a great idea, and your right, her friends are
going to be waiting in line to come over... :)NINA

CDS said...

Was that the dad?

Sheri Mazariegos Photography said...

yes!! and he is as sweet as can be! (and yes - UNBELIEVABLE body!!!)

vanessa said...

I love the pictures, and mostly because the dad is my cousin! But honeslty your pictures are amazing!!!!!!