Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Preparing for Happily Ever After

These two may be close to my heart because this is the son of one of my dearest friends and the sweetest girl he has chosen to share his life with, or because I watched him grow up (over-achiever in the growing UP part::!), or because they are choosing to start their lives together as a married couple early. I remember when I married my husband 22 years ago before my 21st birthday, there were probably a lot of skeptics sitting at our service (and a few people that actually gave us baby gifts for the baby that showed up nearly 4 years later::!) Well, D & A, I wish you as wonderful of a journey together as I've been fortunate to have. Can't wait to capture your wedding at the Spanish Monastery! It's going to be magical!!


i love this image - it's a keeper for my website - found this randomly as I was driving to their session and they were sweet enough to humor me - we got the cutest series using this sign in the window



"Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle" ~ Amy Bloom, American Writer





No comments: