Sunday, April 18, 2010

Early Bird...

This little guy couldn't wait to get here - so he came early! I got a surprise text from S saying that her water had broken 10 days before a planned C section, and Mr. K had arrived! He is boy #3 for this family - and is as cute as his brothers. Congratulations!! I can't wait to spend the next year capturing the special milestones of change this first year (they are part of the Bellies to Babies package - maternity, newborn, sitting at 6 months, and first year)





I love this! I know I'm always going on about bringing something personal and making the images a representation of what is unique about you and your family. Well (and this is too cool! how privileged I feel to get to meet all these interesting people), Dad is a Navy Seal, so this is for him! He brought these into the images and they are so cool - the first one has his Navy Seal pin!




1 comment:

CDS said...

my goodness how cute!!!