Thursday, April 29, 2010

Marvelous... Magnificent...Many!! The M Family

Whenever I show up to a session where the family has 4 children, I always think, "wow! that's a big family - lots of kids". The ridiculous part is that I have 4 children!! We are this family and the other families that I photograph that are a total of 6! It's just always visually impressive to me!

Now, that being said, you would never know there are 4 children in this house - which is calm, serene and so beautiful. But it's not just the house - the parents have that same tranquil feeling. I could have just sat down and played all day - beautiful light, home, children, parents. You would never know this house holds two sets of gorgeous twins





1 comment:

CDS said...

Handcome family. I love the way you capture light.