Sunday, December 1, 2019

No Place Like Home...

This will be a quick post of this sweet family - they agreed to be my "demo family!" for a project that I'll reveal later (it's super cool and I couldn't have asked for a nicer family to work with - so grateful!) People are always asking me about locations - there are so many places around this area that are beautiful and offer amazing backdrops, but my favorite still is always your own home.  Most people are so comfortable in their own surroundings that the session ends up being super relaxed, playful - and the added bonus is you have your home in the images. We can add in pets, walk around the surrounding area - it's pretty wonderful.  (I know I usually gush - but if I start, I wouldn't end - there are too many nice things to say about this family!)






No comments: