Monday, December 2, 2019

Blinded by the Light!

So as I got in my car after this session was over, I realized we never really left the driveway! Crazy, but the light was just beautiful and really we couldn't have asked for better light - and the backdrops we found within that few couple of square yards were so stunning - we didn't really need to venture off. So in and near the driveway of this stunning home with the most beautiful family (that beauty that radiates from the inside out) - we had an incredible session! I wish they all went this way!



I wish all my images looked like this -  true happiness! I love these kinds of moments that are captured during a session. They are the moments you'll remember.



so here it is - WHAT???!! yes - she's this stunning! Thank you, C Family, for asking me to photograph. What a fun time capturing your elegantly beautiful family.







No comments: